I am here to share my love of video games, anime & manga, music and so much more!
To be quite honest, writing this very first blog post is nerve-wracking! I hope that you who clicked on this is interested in video games, anime & manga and music, because that’s mainly what this blog will be about. With the addition of my YouTube videos of course for those of you, like me, who like to watch videos from time-to-time.
Why do I have a blog?
- Because right now it is difficult for me to create YouTube content for you all.
- Because at the moment, I can write to y’all about my “self-proclaimed multi-hobbyist” hobbies!
My personal mission is to be BOLD and INNOVATIVE, but always with the COMPASSION of Mama Mary and Christ.
Here are some questions I’ll answer for you to get to know me a bit better:
- Why are you blogging publicly, rather than keeping a personal journal? – I do have a personal journal, well… it’s more of a prayer journal than it is diary. And again, I chose to do a blog, because with my current capabilities I can only write, or rather type, the things that I love and want to share it with you!
- What topics do you think you’ll write about? – as mentioned above, I will be writing about the three main things I love: video games, anime & manga and music. However, there will be other hobbies that kinda fall under the umbrella of those three main hobbies, if you will.
- Who would you love to connect with via your blog? – I would love to connect to people who have the same avid passion and love as I do for video games, anime & manga and music. Especially music, that is one of my biggest passions! I play the piano, ukulele and trying to relearn violin. I sometimes dabble in my vocals, NBD (No Big Deal).
- If you blog successfully throughout the next year, what would you hope to have accomplished? – I honestly do not have the answer to that question. But what I do hope is that I gain a following that will lovingly read my blogs, watch my YouTube videos on the things I love and follow me on my adventure vlogs! Please subscribe to my channel!
Again, I am just as nervous writing this blog post as well as even starting a blog, but I am very excited to start this new venture! I am “nervous-cited” as Princess Anna from Frozen would say. Actually, now she’s Queen Anna… oops… spoiler-alert!
Now please bear with me if my first blog posts are “crappy” or they “aren’t creative enough” I did not graduate with an English Degree, okay? and my first two, maybe three, languages are English, Ilocano and Tagalog. But, I love to talk about myself, which I can translate into writing! Also, small plug-in, I did get an A-minus in my Poetry & Drama class in college with the head of the English department, so, there’s my English Credentials, lol.
If anything, please just be kind and be thoughtful and I accept any and all constructive criticism. Well, I will leave you with that. Please take a look at my other blogs (if I already uploaded them) and I really do hope to have this little piece of the interwebs go somewhere. Especially, since I wrote out this whole blog post for you. lmao. But, I digress. Thank you for reading, thank you for taking your time!
Mahalo nui loa. Mahal kita. and I will see you very soon!
Andrew Patrick Ines ❤